My debut poetry pamphlet "Illuminations at Nightfall" was published by Sunday Mornings at the River on 28th May 2022. You can order it on Amazon worldwide, and I would be so grateful if you left a review.
Amazon UK & Ireland
Amazon DE & Europe
Contact me directly for a signed copy!
The book is also stocked with some Irish bookshops:
- Pangur Bán, Ballina, Co. Mayo
- The Castle Bookshop, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
- The Bookshop, Westport, Co. Mayo
- Books at One, Louisburgh, Co. Mayo
- Liber, O'Connell St., Sligo
- Eason, O'Connell St., Sligo
- Shell's Café, Strandhill, Co. Sligo (sold out)
- Charlie Byrne’s, Galway City
The book follows the speaker on a journey, both internally and literally. The speaker tries to escape her traumatic past by moving to the stunning West Coast of Ireland, where she falls in love with both the country and a special person. The love story doesn’t quite work out, though. As the book progresses, the speaker goes through massive heartbreak. She finds comfort and healing in the beautiful Irish landscape, and with the help of a little bit of witchcraft, she eventually begins to dig deeper at the root of her intimacy issues and childhood trauma. Perhaps she will emerge healed and hopeful in the end.
Watch the book launch interview on YouTube here: